Under One Roof
Leasing & Marketing
Billing & Finance
Developing Real Estate. Building Relationships.
Join the Team
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off, Vacations and Holidays
- Education and Training
- Social and Community Events
- Easily Accessible Location
We’re looking for a maintenance professional to perform routine and/or extensive preventative maintenance and repair procedures on Hill Management properties, mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- Competitive salary
- Company phone
- Excellent health benefits, 401k with company match
Please submit your resume to Tiffany Hubbard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other building maintenance components.
- Represents the company by serving as a direct customer contact.
- Projects a positive, friendly and professional image.
- Responsible for servicing equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Performs preventative maintenance and service on various types of building equipment
- Conduct daily building inspections.
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic carpentry skills
- Moderate electrical, HVAC, and plumbing repair skills
- Excellent customer service ability.
- Active-position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stopping, crouching, crawling and climbing.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
Experience & Education:
- HVAC, electrical and plumbing repair
- Commercial building maintenance experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Trade school education a plus
- Employer paid technical continuing education