Job Description: Maintenance Technician
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other building maintenance components.
- Represents the company by serving as a direct customer contact.
- Projects a positive, friendly and professional image on behalf of the organization.
- Responsible for servicing equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Performs preventative maintenance and service on various types of building equipment
- Commercial building maintenance experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- HVAC certification a plus
Great Benefits Package Includes:
- Employer paid continuing education
- Paid vacation and personal leave
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Submit resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.